There are generally four problems for the entrepreneur:
- You are overwhelmed with ideas and information and you need an experienced and trusted person to help you design and implement a compelling action plan to take your business to the next level.
- You need to learn business and marketing skills so you can increase revenue and grow your business.
- You don’t have the knowledge to run a legal and effective business.
- You know what you need to do — but simply can’t find the time to juggle all the responsibilities of owning a business.
Our small business Advisory services will help you:
- Increase revenue and profit.
- Put together your overall strategy.
- Learn specific marketing and business skills.
- Get the information you need.
- Give you tools to work with.
- Decide what to keep in-house and what to outsource.
- Find the services that you need.
For more information about having a value-for-money consultation with our Small Business Adviser, click here….
Small business Guidance:
A small business Guide uses a well-worked out combination of coaching, mentoring and some consulting to help you keep focused on your business so that you can achieve massive business success. This is done by helping you to:
- Craft a cohesive action plan for growing your business.
- Boost your clarity and focus.
- Create sustainable motivation and accountability in your business and as an entrepreneur.
- Manage your time wisely.
- Prioritise your tasks so that you know what to do first
- Stop self-sabotaging your business success.
For more information on Individual Guidance sessions, click here….
For more information on Group Guidance sessions, click here…