Our Guerrilla Marketing and Small Business Advisory Services offer direct interaction with www.2BBiz.co.za Founder and Editor, Ann Williams. These services are geared specifically to assist micro-, and small-sized enterprises build the knowledge they need to successfully run their own business. We help you as the business owner – or potential business owner – to get a clear picture of your small business, what you need to be do and who you should get to do it.
What can be included in our Guerrilla Marketing and Small Business Advice consulting sessions:
- Get an overview of your company and what you wish to achieve;
- Review your company’s current performance.
- Look at your systems, procedures and materials.
- Look at your production and logistics mechanisms (including factory, retail and service businesses)
- Look at your financial strategy.
- Devise a marketing strategy (or flesh out your current strategy);
- Look at what business management tools you can use within your budget;
- Help you make the choice of who you wish to work with and what you would like to keep in-house.
- Map out a plan of action.
What our small business advice can do for you
- It gives you an affordable way for you to put together a business strategy and plan that is specifically suited to your organisations’ needs.
- It is has an extremely practical foundation (rather than being theoretical planning tools or a rote set of generic questions).
- We use Guerrilla Marketing, Quality Assurance and a variety of business management principles to maximise what you can do with your budget.
- It is specifically geared towards the SMME in South Africa rather than looking at your business from the usual large corporate perspective.
- It demystifies running a business. It’s not about paying legal and financial professionals a fortune to do basic things for you because you are unsure of what needs to happen.
We do this by:
- Using a systematic approach in our consulting.
- Using our experience, research and education to help you to fill in the gaps in your knowledge about running a small business.
- Giving you clarity about what you want to achieve.
- Helping you to build a practical, workable plan to boost your business.
- Looking at what you can do within the company and what relationships you need to make (suppliers, outsourcing, partnerships etc).
- Telling you where to find the people and information you need – including local knowledge of funders, government initiatives, professional bodies etc
- Also considering you in your role as a business owner.
- Caring about how your business is flourishing.
“I had the fortunate opportunity to meet with Ann Williams today. All I can say is THANK HEAVENS I did. It was the best paid for day of advice I have had. And although (business) gurus usually cost a fortune, this one is remarkably affordable & her no-nonsense-down-the-line-big-picture-detail-focused advice is helluva welcome.” (Rose Preston)
About the 2BBiz.co.za Editor and adviser, Ann Williams:
Ann has been a Production Manager of a printing and mailing factory as well as the Quality Assurance manager of a leather tannery and a printing inks manufacturer. She has also done QA at Nissan, Mercedes Benz and with the Toyota audit team. Ann has technical qualifications in polymer technology and quality assurance.
In the second part of her career she started about 15 years ago as a newspaper sub-editor and went on to become the Online Editor for Business Day newspaper. She has continued her technical and business writing as a freelance journalist, and as a marketing, systems, technical and training materials writer. Ann is also an online publisher, with her latest online enterprise being this website.
For more than five years Ann has been a small business adviser, offering practical marketing and small business consulting, as well as marketing training. She has qualifications in commerce and entrepreneurship from UNISA and is also a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
How to make use of these Advisory Services:
So that Ann can make use of our extensive library and information resources to assist you, we usually offer our live consulting services at our premises in Centurion, Pretoria.
During the year, Ann also travels to some of the provinces, and is available for business owners to come for consultations at our temporary premises. (For more details about when live consultations can be booked, please read our weekly newsletter, the 2BBizNews.)
For larger Advisory Services consulting contracts, Ann will consider travelling to your premises.
Guerrilla Marketing and Small Business Advisory Services can also be provided via the telephone with a consult being charged in units of 15 minutes.
All paid-up VIP Members getting a whopping 25% discount on all rates for Guerrilla Marketing and Small Business Advisory services….
Starter special package
- R850 for an initial two-hour session (with half-an hour preparation by Ann before the visit); thereafter R360/hour in the same session. (This can be taken as a stand-alone session. There are no obligations for any further services.) Payment is made at the time of the visit.
Monthly retainer (minimum initial three month contract; thereafter on a monthly basis as per customer requirements)
- 8 hours a month: R2 880 a month
- 4 hours a month: R1 680 a month
Hourly rates packages (can be taken at any time within one year of purchase; can be live or telephonic)
- 24 hours: R8 640 (R360/hour)
- 12 hours: R4 800 (R400/hour)
- 1 hour: R440 (must have been for an initial starter package consultation before being taken on as an hourly rate based client)
All contact time can also can be done as a mix of Advice and Guidance work.
Please contact Ann on ph: (012) 667 6603 to arrange an appointment, or e-mail her on: ann@2BBiz.co.za.