To get access to this page you need to be a Regular Membership (free) and VIP Membership (R600/year) of our 2BBizClub…
(Please do NOT PHONE US for supplier database/tender APPLICATION FORMS! We are an online magazine for small business owners and NOT the department / municipality / company that is advertising open supplier databases or tenders. Become a 2BBizClub VIP Member, then read the supplier database / tender notice on our website and contact the department DIRECTLY using the contact details that we give in the notice….)
What you get as a 2BBizClub Regular Member:
- Belong to the 2BBiz Community, where you can connect with other small business entrepreneurs so that you can network, do business with one another, work together and support each other.
- Access links and useful information (such as info about funders) that casual Readers cannot.
- Fireside Chat webinars: Each month, get to ask questions, discuss issues and get feedback from our selected expert.
- Competitions: Be eligible to enter competitions and give-aways from 2BBiz.co.za and our partners.
- Be able to attend our live BizConnect events.
- Get the Members’ Minute, a regular update of Members news, special deals and interesting stuff – exclusively for 2BBiz Members….
(Please note that in order to prevent automated spam bots from becoming members, that your account will need to be ACTIVATED before you get access to the 2BBizClub.)
What you get as a 2BBizClub VIP Member:
- All the benefits of being a Regular Member PLUS…
- Read Premium content: Be able to read our in-depth articles, reports and guides written specifically for South African small business owners.
- Access a variety of tools, templates, forms and checklists.
- Database notices, tenders, professional services and business opportunities: Get information about open tenders & professional services needed in South Africa and business opportunities from around the world. Dozens of new tenders each month including from government departments.
- Take Ten tips: Short, ten- to twenty-minute pre-recorded multi-media presentations giving you tips and ideas to boost your business and management skills.
- 2BBiz HELP! Ask our experts about your small business and management queries.
- DreamTeams: Participate in a guided informal Non-Executive Directors equivalent group (called Dream Teams) with other Members.
- Discounts: Be eligible for a variety of great discounts and special deals from 2BBiz.co.za and our partners.
- Pride of place in the 2BBizCommunity and the Members’ Minutes newsletter.
- Promote your products and services in our Classifieds section.